Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mexico Trip - Day Ten

March 16, 2013

     Today was our last full day in Mexico.  Some of the group went to the beach but I decided to take a personal day and chill at the hotel.  I slept in and got a late lunch with Dina, who also stayed back to get some necessary work done.  After that, I used Kayleen's computer to upload a significant amount of my pictures and videos from the trip to Facebook while watching a movie.  It was a very relaxing day overall and a great way to regroup and prepare for the flight home the next day.
     Around dinner time that night, everyone came back and we all had dinner together.  I wasn't super hungry and didn't feel super well so I didn't eat much but it was nice to sit down and have a meal with everyone.  After that, some of the group wanted to go back out on the town but I had had enough on the town activities for the weekend so I stayed back and continued relaxing.  It was wonderful.
     I packed up all my stuff and got ready for bed so that I would be relaxed, packed, and ready to go home in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment