Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanskgiving Plans

Hello Everyone!

     What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  I am planning on making the rounds between my family and my boyfriend, Justin's, family's houses.  I am leaving on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and staying at Justin's mom's house.  We are going to celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday afternoon and go Black Friday shopping overnight, starting at 8pm when the first store we want to go to opens.  Then, Justin and I will be travelling to my parent's house to  celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents and sisters.  Then, on Saturday, we will be traveling to my brother's apartment for our final Thanksgiving of the weekend. 
     Once, that Thanksgiving is over, we will travel back to my parent's house and sleep for a few hours and get up at 5am, leave by 6am, in order for me to arrive back at school by noon for my work shift.

     Thank you,

     Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment