Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Field Experience Reflection

Hello Everyone,

      This semester I am completing a 40 hour Field Experience in a 4th grade classroom.  It is different being in a classroom as more of a teacher role than as a student.  It is different because I am starting to be in charge of and responsible for others.  I make decisions each day I am in the classroom that directly effects a child's learning.  It is a lot of responsibility and I am extremely grateful for the chance to have some experience in a classroom like this before becoming an official teacher. 
      I am really grateful to my Field Experience teacher because she is so wonderful and supportive of me learning.  She always has something for me to do and trusts me with the students and that means a significant amount to me.  She even let me teach a lesson to half of the class unobserved one day and that was amazing.  It was so wonderful to see all of these students learning because of what I am doing.  It is a wonderful feeling that I am excited to experience many many times in the future.
      Thank you,
            Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment