Monday, October 22, 2012

Ability Project

Hello,
     For my Education 240 class (Teaching Students with Exceptionalities) we have the opportunity to choose from a number of different ability projects to complete for a final grade this semester.  I have chosen to complete the project called, Cover to Cover: A Novel Idea.  This project involves reading a book, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer in my case, and reflect/respond on the material and reading throughout the process of completing the book.
     To meet the objective of documenting my reactions, thoughts, reflections, and responses, I have chosen to use this blog page as my resource.  I am planning on completing one post for every chapter that I read, with varying lengths depending on my reactions and how much I learn during each chapter.
     Once I finish the book, I will create a visual presentation to display and present in my Education 240 classroom, as well as prepare a portfolio ready final reflection (details to come).
     I hope you enjoy my posts and feel free to read the book along with me and comment on my posts with your thoughts, reflections, and responses.
     Thank you,
          Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment