Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome

Welcome

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world" - Nelson Mandela
About Me:
        Hello, my name is Ms. Brownson and I am your teacher for this year :)
To my students:
    Some of my favorite things are fuzzy socks, watching movies, and reading.  My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast and my favorite color is light blue.  I am excited to be your teacher and get to know each and every one of you!
To parents:
    My educational background includes a Bachelors in Human Development and Education from North Dakota State University and a Bachelors in Elementary Education with a Reading 1 Credential from Valley City State University. I also have minors in Anthropology, Sociology, Women and Gender Studies, and Psychology.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment